A Good Name Is Hard to Beat.
When you start a business under your name, you set a lofty standard. What you’re stating, in effect, is this: “Whatever you need, I’m the one who’s ultimately responsible.” That includes taking responsibility for who you hire, providing the tools and training they need to be successful, doing everything possible to earn and maintain your trust, and so much more.
We believe it’s not always the big things you do that earn points from your customers. Sometimes the little things count just as much, maybe even more. Like giving free advice to help someone save money, for example.
Read our reviews to hear from our satisfied customers yourself.
What You Can Expect from Bob Boldt HVAC
New construction is not our game. Instead, we put all our energy into HVAC service, repair, and new system installation for residential clients. We also specialize in improving the quality of your indoor air. Bottom line, it’s our goal to help you enjoy the maximum year-round indoor comfort at the lowest possible net cost.
Here’s more of what to expect:
- Timely, responsive service
- Ongoing training and development for our entire team
- Thorough after-the-job clean-up
- Respect for you, your home, and place of business at all times
- Answers to all your questions so you can make better-informed decisions
- When it comes to meeting and exceeding your expectations, we’re just warming up.
Meet Our Team
CEO & Founder
Customer Service Representative
Marketing & social media director