It wasn’t that long ago when ductless air systems were quite the oddity. Now they keep popping up all over the country as more and more homeowners become aware of their unique advantages.
Let’s consider just a few:
- Provides heating and cooling combined, or cooling alone
- The outside condensing unit connects to one or more wall blowers that distribute conditioned air
- Remote control thermostat operation
- Quiet operation…like it’s not even on
- Ease of maintenance with one vs. two systems to clean and check
- Lower utility costs
Under what conditions does a ductless air system make the most sense?
- When your home has no air ducts and it’s impossible or too costly to install them
- For a new addition or finished attic or basement
- It’s also a great way to turn a 3-season room into a year-round comfort zone
Contact Bob Boldt HVAC today to see if a ductless air system is right for you.
Heat Pump Service and Heat Pump Repair
If you heat AND cool your home with a heat pump, you already know it’s the king of energy savings. But, just like any other HVAC system, it needs ongoing professional maintenance to continue living up to its full potential.
At Bob Boldt HVAC, we service and repair most makes and models of air source heat pumps. Our preventive maintenance service is a great way to minimize or eliminate system repairs while extending its effective lifespan.
If your system isn’t running properly, we’ll expertly diagnose the problem and recommend the best and most cost-effective solution to repair it.
Common heat pump problems include:
- Runs but doesn’t heat or cool – this often indicates a depleted supply of refrigerant and a possible leak.
- Inefficient heating or cooling – this could also be a refrigerant issue. Or it could be caused by dirty coils in the condensing unit and air handler or furnace.
- Noisy operation – your heat pump can rattle your eardrums if the fan is out of balance or broken.
- Shuts off prematurely – if the system is working but shuts off before it’s reached the desired temperature, there might be a problem with the thermostat.
To schedule preventive maintenance or a solution to your heat pump problem, contact Bob Boldt HVAC today. And remember we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.