Well, now you’ve found us, and here’s what we bring to the table:
- Service and repairs on most makes and models of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and ductless air systems
- Accurate and thorough problem diagnosis
- Where appropriate, we’ll present you with repair options
- We’ll start work once our price quote is approved
- Emergency service is available
There are all kinds of reasons why a heating system might start to fade or, for that matter, completely shut down. When it happens, all you care about is getting your heat back. And all we care about is meeting and exceeding your expectations.
Furnace Inspection &
Furnace Preventive Maintenance
At Bob Boldt HVAC, we recommend annual preventive maintenance, and so does your system manufacturer.
If you have a newer system, failure to have it checked once a year by a qualified professional could cause your warranty to be canceled.
That detail aside, here are some “big picture” reasons for sticking to annual maintenance:
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Improved operating performance
- Reduced energy costs
- Longer system lifespan
- Cleaner indoor air
- Added home and personal safety
Ours is a multi-step cleaning and inspection process, one that varies by type of system.
For the sake of illustration, here are some of the steps included in our furnace inspection:
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks
- Test for proper and accurate thermostat operation
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Test ignition system
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Check & tighten all electrical connections
- Check air filter
- Clean and inspect burner
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger
- Clean furnace exterior
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer specs
- Check for natural gas leaks