Why Guess When You Can Be Sure?
There also are surprises you could easily live without. Like paying for repair work when nothing gets fixed and having no recourse to correct the matter. Or discovering, after the fact, that the “licensed” contractor you hired wasn’t licensed at all.
We get it because we’re customers too with more than our fair share of disappointments. That’s why we do our best to ensure each encounter with Bob Boldt HVAC is a positive one.
- Continuous service since 1988
- Guaranteed price quotes
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- N.A.T.E. certified technicians—N.A.T.E. (North American Technical Excellence) is the highest standard of HVAC industry excellence
- After-hours emergency service available
- Well-stocked trucks to help speed up job completion
- Annual maintenance plan to help keep your equipment in top working order
- Custom maintenance plans for our commercial clients
Plus, we’re licensed and insured. Two more ways you can be sure your interests are well protected.
Bob Boldt HVAC – the company you can call with confidence and the company that won’t let you down.
Bob Boldt HVAC Blog Feed
If you’ve scheduled an appointment with your local HVAC company recently, you may have been asked about joining their preventive maintenance program. A preventative maintenance plan is a membership of sorts with your HVAC company where you pay either a yearly...