Whether you’re looking for assistance with your heating, cooling, or ventilation system – maybe even all three – there are certain questions you want to ask to ensure you obtain the services of a reliable contractor. Everyone gets the “heating and cooling” part, but there is no universal awareness of the ventilation component of HVAC. Ventilation helps circulate and purify air, control moisture levels, remove unwanted smells, and prevent air stagnation. There are different types of home ventilation systems, but that’s a blog for another time.
For now, let’s focus on what you need to know before making an informed decision on who to hire for your HVAC needs:
- Full slate of heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services
- Licensed and insured
- Offers warranties and guarantees for your added peace of mind
- Solid Better Business Bureau rating
- Favorable customer reviews
- Installs high-quality equipment
- Uses high-quality parts and material during installation and repair work
- Offers you a guaranteed upfront price on service and repair work
- Takes time to answer all your questions
- Provides references on request
Once you choose the right HVAC company, you shouldn’t have to search for one again. With Bob Boldt HVAC as your home comfort partner, you can count on prompt and dependable service, highly qualified technicians, our ongoing training and development, and a long history of customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a different level of service…one we know you’ll appreciate.